Tuesday 1 September 2015

Review: MUA Lipstick - Shade 1

Hello lovelies! Today's post is about my favorite product, Lipstick!

I have something for lipsticks (lol). I just love lipsticks, every color and texture! Nude or Bold, Matte or Glossy, I just loveeee them! I don't remember if I ever left my home without wearing a lipstick.

And today I'm reviewing one of my favorite red lipstick, Which is MUA lipstick - Shade 1.




First of all, the packaging is very simple but cheap looking, but that's totally acceptable for this small price.
It has a twist-able, transparent section at the bottom which represents the shade of the lipstick. That's actually extra product which can be used with a lip brush to detail your lip line.


Now the quality of this lipstick is the main question for such a tiny price tag. If not better, this lipstick is at least drug store quality. I love the products which are pocket friendly and at the same are good quality.

Shade 1 is a deep, blood-red with satin-glossy finish. It is super pigmented, and literally needs only one swipe to get the desired color. It glides so smoothly on your lips leaving them so soft and creamy.


It gives a good stay for 3 to 4 hours but not gonna survive meals. You can't expect a £1 lipstick to last for 12 hours.


I'd definitely recommend you to try out this product. Super affordable and good quality. These lipsticks are worth a try.

Have you tried this lipstick? Do let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment