Sunday 6 December 2015

Royal & Langnickle - MODA Full Face Brush Set : Review


I've been wanting to add some more brushes to my stash. On just a random trip to Lifestyle, I spotted Royal & Langnickel, which is renowned worldwide for their art brushes.


After the brand name caught my eye, It was the price, where the sets of six brushes with a travel size flip kit, was for just Aed 69, being the minimum price of a single Real Techniques brush, it was definitely a steal! Without a second thought I just grabbed it right away. I thought at that price they would be a good stand in and as they were so cheap if they turned out to be rubbish it wouldn't be a big deal.






With tons of vibrant metallic colors to choose from, I picked Black but there was also red, blue, white and purple, and they've just released Pink!


To my surprise, they turned out great. They're incredibly soft and dense! All the brushes from Royal & Langnickel are 100% Vegan, the synthetic hair are apparently made from the highest grade to mimic natural hair. Which gives a smoother application of your makeup.






I have been using these brushes for a month now and I can tell you that these brushes are incredibly soft yet sturdy, they're are soft as Silk! The MODA Total Face 7pc Brush Set included a white travel case alongside powder brush, flat foundation brush, smokey eye, angel eyeshadow, lip and brow brushes. Slightly shorter handled than most brushes I own, they aren't full size and easy to carry in hand bag.




Synthetic hair stayed attached to the brush and did not shed a single hair onto my face. I have washed them thrice till now and they're still as good as new! And also the ferrules will not loosen or detach, even if soaked in warm water. This really makes them stand out in other low range brushes.


The brushes feel heavy, but they're very sleek with matte rubberized handle. The colors were so vibrant to catch your eye right away! And most of all, they're vegan, and really really soft. They're just so pleasant to use.


This brush set included everything you need to apply full face basic make up.

  • Powder brush

Being the most softest and fluffiest brush in the whole set, I just love how soft it feels on my face blending the powder so well. It's great for dusting powder all over your face. I use it with any loose, pressed powder and blushers. 












  • Foundation brush

I've used this brush few times already, and it does a really good job blending any type of foundation. I haven't used a foundation brush before, as I always preferred sponge blenders. But it gives a pretty decent coverage, not super heavy as you'd get with a beauty blender. But it works great to achieve a medium coverage. 





  • Smokey eyeshadow brush

The smokey eye brush can be used to blend a darker color into the lash line and crease, and it blends really well. It is the most sturdy brush of the set. Really great to smudge and blend out any product. I also use it to smudge any dark color on my lids and crease as well.





  • Brow brush

I don't usually do my brows as I have really dark brows, but I use this brush to just fill any gaps with some dark brown or black eyeshadow. 





  • Angle eye brush

The angle brush is perfect for applying eye shadow on lids and into the crease. I used it to color my crease and it provided a really even color and the shadow just seemed to look better.




  • Lip brush

I haven't used the lip brush yet, but I guess I'll be using it for concealer or to highlight inner corners of my eyes.





Overall I just Loooove these brushes, and I'm really happy I picked them up.


I highly recommend the Royal & Langnickel brushes because they will make your makeup so much easier and quicker. There is just something about the bristles that make them blend liquid, cream, and powder products effortlessly and without shedding a single hair.


You can find them at all Lifestyle stores across UAE. Or just click here to shop online.
Also, you can visit Royal & Langnickel to buy from their website.


I hope you find this post helpful.


Love,

Razeen Zunair.

No comments:

Post a Comment