Saturday 3 October 2015

Rogue by Rihanna - Review

Always driving the trends, the Grammy Award Winning Rihanna launched her 4th fragrance, ROGUE by Rihanna in September'13.





"People are always changing and evolving and with Rouge I wanted to switch it up to reflect who I am today." -Rihanna
"I made it for all women, for every mood, because we all want to project our true selves" -Rihanna

I know it's quite late to post about a product released back in 2013. But there are still many people who haven't tried or heard of this perfume earlier. And if you haven't tried it out and you love strong and bold fragrances, you must give it a shot. This could be your favorite fragrance this fall!


I bought a 3 piece gift set, including a full size 125 ml eau de parfum spray, 90ml body lotion and 6ml roller ball. (limited edition)







Lets start with the scent! Quite frankly, I'm pathetic at describing scents. I don't know what base, top or middle notes does a perfume have. All I know is if I like the fragrance, it's good.

I'm more into floral scents than fruity ones, but that just depends on my mood (lol).
Rogue is a mixture of sweet, floral and musky and has more of the strong gardenia scents, very sultry and bold notes along with mild lemony kind of fragrance which softens after a couple of seconds as it dries out and leave plum, musk, rose, vanilla, jasmine, cinnamon all in one!


And now for the packaging. I just love this bottle! A very classy clear bottle with gold accents and six spikes in the bottom with a leather like textured rectangular cap.







Isn't this cool? So chic!


If you're a woman that likes to rock men's perfume, you go give it a try! It has the boldness of a men's cologne but still very feminine and sensual.


And, this is a great evening fragrance for a hot date! ;)



I'v been loving this perfume for fall lately! Which fragrance have you been liking this fall?



Love,

Razeen Zunair.

No comments:

Post a Comment